Author Topic: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS "BUG" BANNED POST IT HERE so you can get unbanned  (Read 2200 times)

Offline [MM]DjL

• MTA Mini-Missions Owner
  • Staff
    • View Profile
We had a few people saying that their accounts are "bug banned" meaning that they should be unbanned but they are still banned.

If thats your case post here your nickname or mini-missions website profile so i can unban you!

Offline blackhat1264

• View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Blackhat
Re: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS "BUG" BANNED POST IT HERE so you can get unbanned
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 04:28:02 pm »
+1
my account got bug banned , and reason is coming "goodbye" i dont know how that happend , please help me and unban me from minimissions as i am missing my friends and i love this server verymuch , i used to play in 2015 too but got inactive due to some problems. now when i came back to play again , it is showing that i have been banned for no reason , please help thank you

My details
NICK - rock{cm.punk}++
ACC. Name - shashankrajput
Serial - F939F7DFB9A50A30291628EBF6132853

Offline ZorroMTA

• View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Saulo
Hello Djlobo, my name is Saulo Córdoba, I was a player since 2011 in Mini Missions MTA, creator of many maps (Gate to hell, Winds of War, Domination Island, Halo Wars: Titan, Missions of agent 69, Kill the Clown) and main contributor of many ideas for MM to improve, I was banned in 2015 for something I did not do, of which I was falsely accused, therefore, I ask you Djlobo, to review my situation, I ask that they remove my ban. My most sincere wishes for everything to get better, to return my account called "saulo".

Original text in Spanish:

Hola Djlobo, mi nombre es Saulo Córdoba, fui jugador desde el año 2011 en Mini Missions MTA, creador de muchos mapas (Gate to hell, Winds of War, Domination Island, Halo Wars: Titan, Missions of agent 69, Kill the Clown) y principal aportador de muchas ideas para que MM mejorara, fui baneado en el año 2015 por algo que no hice, de lo cual fui acusado falsamente, por lo tanto, yo te pido Djlobo, que revises mi situación, pido que me quiten el ban. Mis más sinceros deseos para que todo se mejore, que me regresen mi cuenta llamada "saulo"

Offline _ToNy_

• Server Administrator
  • Never Regret Something That Once Made You Smile
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: _ToNy_
Hello Djlobo, my name is Saulo Córdoba, I was a player since 2011 in Mini Missions MTA, creator of many maps (Gate to hell, Winds of War, Domination Island, Halo Wars: Titan, Missions of agent 69, Kill the Clown) and main contributor of many ideas for MM to improve, I was banned in 2015 for something I did not do, of which I was falsely accused, therefore, I ask you Djlobo, to review my situation, I ask that they remove my ban. My most sincere wishes for everything to get better, to return my account called "saulo".

Original text in Spanish:

Hola Djlobo, mi nombre es Saulo Córdoba, fui jugador desde el año 2011 en Mini Missions MTA, creador de muchos mapas (Gate to hell, Winds of War, Domination Island, Halo Wars: Titan, Missions of agent 69, Kill the Clown) y principal aportador de muchas ideas para que MM mejorara, fui baneado en el año 2015 por algo que no hice, de lo cual fui acusado falsamente, por lo tanto, yo te pido Djlobo, que revises mi situación, pido que me quiten el ban. Mis más sinceros deseos para que todo se mejore, que me regresen mi cuenta llamada "saulo"
That's not the right place to ask for getting unbanned, create a topic in unban appeal section. This topic is for bugged accounts

Offline ZorroMTA

• View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Saulo
That's not the right place to ask for getting unbanned, create a topic in unban appeal section. This topic is for bugged accounts

Ok perfect

Offline Eldar92

• View Profile
  • Ingame Name: ~Simple
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 09:30:37 am »
Hi.once I was banned by mistake and immediately banned and the account remained in the bath .I asked him to be broken up but no one could do it .I ask you to unban him.this account was given to me by my friend Arslan . I very much hope that you will be able to unlock it and I can remember the password ) :) :) ;) ;) 
http://mini-missions.com/profile/222922/

Offline |°|Persibal_Sk8|°|

• the best warrior is the one who wins a battle without spilling a single drop of blood
  • Server Administrator
  • Tacos tacos
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: ||~Persibal_Sk8~||
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 01:16:33 pm »
Hi.once I was banned by mistake and immediately banned and the account remained in the bath .I asked him to be broken up but no one could do it .I ask you to unban him.this account was given to me by my friend Arslan . I very much hope that you will be able to unlock it and I can remember the password ) :) :) ;) ;) 
http://mini-missions.com/profile/222922/

As Tony said above this is not the right section to make your appeal.

Offline Eldar92

• View Profile
  • Ingame Name: ~Simple
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2018, 10:51:57 pm »
my account was banned by mistake and now I can not go through it.
if you can please unban it
http://mini-missions.com/profile/222922

Offline Mr.unpredictable

• Server Administrator
  • Server Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Mr.unpredictable, |||JTG|||., [MM]Guest_00980, Wierd, Weird Al Yankovic, Chuck Norris,Selena gomez, Yule Lads, C++, Mike, Pokemon
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 06:25:28 am »
my account was banned by mistake and now I can not go through it.
if you can please unban it
http://mini-missions.com/profile/222922
Nice Joke , Stay Banned.

Offline ArsL

• Hey :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: [MM]Arslan,(Where_is_your_Head),Reaper!,Bunny
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2018, 05:44:51 pm »
i was banned but now my banned is over so i want my account back too.
https://mini-missions.com/profile/101206/