Author Topic: Want your MISSION played on the server? POST IT HERE - NEW UPDATE SOON  (Read 7668 times)

Offline Gneiss

• View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Gneis
Re: Want your MISSION played on the server? POST IT HERE - NEW UPDATE SOON
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 06:53:24 am »
+1
- Mission Name: Pro Pilot
- Mission Description: VS map (PLANE) in San Fierro airport.
- Mission SCREENSHOTS / IMAGES: https://imgur.com/a/rMI5D
- Mission Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oztgi51wdj724lf/ProPilot.zip

Offline Shinchan!

• Hi
    • Skype - harguneet3
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Shinchan!
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 04:02:44 am »
Well i dont have a map but I'm here to give a suggestion about two maps which were removed but not re-uploaded to the server.

~The Overwatch Warrior Strikes
~Sniper Wars

Both of these were removed pastly and these two maps were liked by almost every player, there may be some exceptions but it was liked by everyone. SO, I want a convey you a message that while adding the other maps to the server kindly add these 2 as well.
Stuart or Cold one maybe having the map files.

Offline CumBot.<3

• HI!
  • Server Moderator
  • juju
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: (-)=(-)
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 04:42:12 am »
Well i dont have a map but I'm here to give a suggestion about two maps which were removed but not re-uploaded to the server.

~Sniper Wars

Both of these were removed pastly and these two maps were liked by almost every player, there may be some exceptions but it was liked by everyone. SO, I want a convey you a message that while adding the other maps to the server kindly add these 2 as well.
its so pointless paying such maps when 80% of the servers players lag shooting a whole clip into some players and you end up dead like tf? Shooting someone with a sniper and they lose fuck all health. So pointless.

Offline Shinchan!

• Hi
    • Skype - harguneet3
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Shinchan!
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 06:31:49 am »
its so pointless paying such maps when 80% of the servers players lag shooting a whole clip into some players and you end up dead like tf? Shooting someone with a sniper and they lose fuck all health. So pointless.
If it was,why didnt u complain about it ever? And you cannot ignore the players demand in case of maps. They'll only play if maps of their choice will also be there on the server. And what do you expect from players? Everyone lags in the multiplayer game.

Offline ||~DeadPooL~||

• Server Moderator
  • ||~xXx~|| , ||~DeadPooL~||
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: ||~xXx~||
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 03:33:04 pm »

Dude u join server like once per week,what u know about players likes and dislikes. NO OFFENSE!!!!

Offline CumBot.<3

• HI!
  • Server Moderator
  • juju
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: (-)=(-)
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 03:56:28 pm »
Dude u join server like once per week,what u know about players likes and dislikes. NO OFFENSE!!!!
actually its once in a blue moon. Players opinions haven't changed for the past 3 years wtf you mean what do i know. Kid grow up, play a objective once in a while.

Offline Zhyll

• View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Zhyll
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 12:53:59 am »

~Sniper Wars

I think it's enough of sniper maps for now, also you should see the Overwatch's rating, 1649 votes are a lot of opinions about those kind of maps, and isn't good at all.

Offline Mr.unpredictable

• Server Administrator
  • Server Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Mr.unpredictable, |||JTG|||., [MM]Guest_00980, Wierd, Weird Al Yankovic, Chuck Norris,Selena gomez, Yule Lads, C++, Mike, Pokemon
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 10:09:36 am »

~Sniper Wars

I don't agree on adding these sniper maps, all though i do agree on adding NFH map back it was really a good map

Offline [MM]DjL

• MTA Mini-Missions Owner
  • Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 10:02:40 pm »
Keep posting missions guys, i have been working on them!

Offline [MM]DjL

• MTA Mini-Missions Owner
  • Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 12:26:31 am »
I checked and fixed / tweaked all the missions, they will be added to the server TOMORROW (Friday)

There were 3 missions that i couldnt get it working:

- SPEED CHASE: This mission is good, but im not sure if its working since i cant test it with two people, i tested it alone and whenever i die as "Race" (president) it says that i won, so check whatever is wrong and send me the mission back fixed.

- Welcome to Las Vegas: The mission team names, weapons, etc, (the entire map format) is all wrong, there is no team names, etc, you need to check how the maps are made and re-do the mission again properly.

- The Devastated Site: The map location and idea are not interesting enough, this place is also too big, also the script wasnt done properly (spawns weren't assigned to the teams etc), try to to review on how to do the maps and try to do other idea / location

These 3 maps were the only ones that were not accepted, i reviewed the rest and they are going to be added tomorrow to the server!

Offline ProRaze

• View Profile
  • Ingame Name: ProRaze
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2017, 09:25:24 pm »
Suggestion Any Forum Staff , Hide the download links to prevent stealing.

Offline Georges

• Server Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: [MM]Georges.
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2017, 09:32:17 pm »
Suggestion Any Forum Staff , Hide the download links to prevent stealing.
Whoever takes the map,it won't work in any server else than MM ,cause other servers doesn't have the mini-missions gamemode. so it's kinda useless for them to take the maps.