Author Topic: 2016 June Updates  (Read 13422 times)

Offline Arius

• sucking titties
  • Staff Manager
    • View Profile
2016 June Updates
« on: June 18, 2016, 10:12:23 pm »
+1
18 June 2016
Enabled radar blips on the following maps:
-Old town assault 2
-James Blond Morning Sun
-gang wars: tierra robada
-Mall
-vacant
-de_train
-riot
-dereliction

/give
-Limit is now 10,000,000 (10 millions if you havent noticed) per give
-cooldown has been reduced from 10 seconds to 5 seconds between gives

19 June 2016
-Removed the objects set by the server (the ones placed by djlobo/costa like the ones shown here http://forum.mini-missions.org/index.php/topic,12726.0.html) with the exception of the Doherty garage interior
Wait for server restart

26 June 2016
-Added 10 new maps
-The Refinery
-Mario's circuit
-Secret Data
-The Dolphins
-Concrete In my House
-Strong Hit
-Community Service
-Rest in Peace
-Deforestation
-World War 2

Moved Modern Warfare II down the list

28 June 2016
-Secret Data,Mario's Circuit and World war 2 have been fixed.

28 June 2016
-Changed the CP times of The Refinery map
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:41:58 pm by Cold »

Offline Lukezor

• *Marios voice*: Mamma Mia!!!
  • Veteran
  • MM ROCKS
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: [MM]Luke
Re: 2016 June Updates
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 10:39:53 am »
What's the point on enabling map blips? Do they make maps funnier? IMO no. Do they make maps less bugged or similar? No.. I think we should change them back because I really appreciated stealth mode.

Last updates (excepting no shoot through wall) were bad ones because they didn't add or fix anything but they only removed maps blips. I'd really prefer to have more maps or fixed ones than this kind of updates

Offline Zartan~

• Ι am a barbie girl
  • Server Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Zartan
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 11:07:27 am »
Yeah it kinda ruins the whole point of the map if you can see exactly where your teammate is,need to add a bit of stealth in some maps tho

Offline Shinchan!

• Hi
    • Skype - harguneet3
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Shinchan!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 12:57:13 pm »
What's the point on enabling map blips? Do they make maps funnier? IMO no. Do they make maps less bugged or similar? No.. I think we should change them back because I really appreciated stealth mode.

Last updates (excepting no shoot through wall) were bad ones because they didn't add or fix anything but they only removed maps blips. I'd really prefer to have more maps or fixed ones than this kind of updates
^ *POINT*

Offline _HITMAN_

• you want some of me? nigguh im swagilishious
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: _HITMAN_
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 01:50:25 pm »

+1
How am i supposed to hide in your base and blow your head off from behind when the respawn is disabled now :'( ?

Offline Lal|y

• Bring Me to Life Gang Star
    • Skype - harman.lally3
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Lally
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 02:42:12 pm »
disable radar blips, please

Offline Arius

• sucking titties
  • Staff Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 03:36:16 pm »
the radar blips have been enabled so they can find their enemies when the map is huge, f.e old town assault, or maps that just have them disabled for absolutely no reason (riot, development plan, etc) , it gets easier to find bugged players too without the use of /spec

Offline Lukezor

• *Marios voice*: Mamma Mia!!!
  • Veteran
  • MM ROCKS
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: [MM]Luke
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 03:51:24 pm »
the radar blips have been enabled so they can find their enemies when the map is huge, f.e old town assault, or maps that just have them disabled for absolutely no reason (riot, development plan, etc)
the reason is to add stealth, nothing else.. even blast from the past had it looong time ago and it was amazing. IMO it's an amazing extra feature, I really liked it

Quote from: Cold
it gets easier to find bugged players too without the use of /spec
this is not worth the lack of fun without them

Offline _HITMAN_

• you want some of me? nigguh im swagilishious
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: _HITMAN_
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 06:45:24 pm »
Why do we have blips on mall,de train,derelection then? Vacant gets annoying so it's ok. We already have blip fucking bursts in dereliction?

Offline WiFi

• Veteran
  • I hear the winds of change..
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2016, 09:39:53 pm »
Why do we have blips on mall,de train,derelection then? Vacant gets annoying so it's ok. We already have blip fucking bursts in dereliction?

Stuart is changing such MINOR details which aren't doing anything else than making it harder for him. If he complained about not having the enough time to add/tweak/fix/replace/delete maps from the server, he SHOULDN'T even DARE (I'm not trying to sound bossy*, I just want to demonstrate such a logical thing) to touch such MINOR things (I think ''minor'' is not the right word, I would say - ''sensible'' things - ). Am I clear?

For example:when he added that restriction to use /shop on cars, he didn't mind there was a section for tuning the cars. So, he might be thinking ''oh its such a minor thing, lets just change it (shop on cars enabled/disabled) but then you REALIZE that isn't like that: there were some things attached to ''shop enabled/disabled on cars'' (deagle bug, tuning, etc)

So it isn't just about changing ''MINOR'' (understood the concept?) things and pretending to fix problems like that.

THIS is so well said! The SIMPLE THING is TO ADD/FIX MAPS, TO TAKE CARE ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY OF OUR SERVER. So many things getting deleted, broken, things which were working fine now don't. Things should be done for once and yeah, it might take an effort for you Stu, but surely it's gonna be easier than just sitting and watching how these little changes keep ruining the server.

*seriously, I wouldn't: I just want this server to be better like I have always wished and I'm seeying this is not the way to get it

Offline Arius

• sucking titties
  • Staff Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2016, 09:43:30 pm »
Stuart is changing such MINOR details which aren't doing anything else than making it harder for him. If he complained about not having the enough time to add/tweak/fix/replace/delete maps from the server, he SHOULDN'T even DARE (I'm not trying to sound bossy*, I just want to demonstrate such a logical thing) to touch such MINOR things (I think ''minor'' is not the right word, I would say - ''sensible'' things - ). Am I clear?

For example:when he added that restriction to use /shop on cars, he didn't mind there was a section for tuning the cars. So, he might be thinking ''oh its such a minor thing, lets just change it (shop on cars enabled/disabled) but then you REALIZE that isn't like that: there were some things attached to ''shop enabled/disabled on cars'' (deagle bug, tuning, etc)

So it isn't just about changing ''MINOR'' (understood the concept?) things and pretending to fix problems like that.

THIS is so well said! The SIMPLE THING is TO ADD/FIX MAPS, TO TAKE CARE ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY OF OUR SERVER. So many things getting deleted, broken, things which were working fine now don't. Things should be done for once and yeah, it might take an effort for you Stu, but surely it's gonna be easier than just sitting and watching how these little changes keep ruining the server.

*seriously, I wouldn't: I just want this server to be better like I have always wished and I'm seeying this is not the way to get it
Stuart hadn't though of the radar blip thing, i did, i asked him to do it as i found it unnecesary to have the radar blips disabled or having to pay 20k to see the radar blips for 5 seconds, the radar blip burst is obviously now useless.

As much as i would like to add maps it is not possible now due to Stuart's not having enough motivation (also changing the radar blip visibility is really easy)

Offline WiFi

• Veteran
  • I hear the winds of change..
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2016, 09:51:50 pm »
+1
Stuart hadn't though of the radar blip thing, i did, i asked him to do it as i found it unnecesary to have the radar blips disabled or having to pay 20k to see the radar blips for 5 seconds, the radar blip burst is obviously now useless.

As much as i would like to add maps it is not possible now due to Stuart's not having enough motivation (also changing the radar blip visibility is really easy)

Maps managers..

Offline CumBot.<3

• HI!
  • Server Moderator
  • juju
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: (-)=(-)
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2016, 02:55:26 am »
+1
As I've said in the past it wouldn't be hard for Stuart to give a ftp that only accesses maps to the staff managers at least they can still check maps here and there and delete old boring ones temporary.

Offline Ernesto.

• God Is Love
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: Ernesto
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2016, 05:17:26 am »
sounds interesting...

Offline Rudransh

• Tony is mah slut <3
    • Skype - rudransh_nigam
    • View Profile
  • Ingame Name: #Rudransh
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2016, 11:59:58 am »
I would suggest to remove "You can't shoot through walls" thing. It really pisses off. As, many players do camping in maps and you just can't kill them. If you try to kill them by hiding, they don't loose hp. I just gave my suggestion.

Greets
RuD
-Feeling good after being back on MM.